Want an easy-to-make breakfast, without knowing how to cook? Try muesli, as follows :
1) 1.5 cups of whole milk, from the local dairy in the morning (No processing please!).
2) 1/8 cup of corn-flakes cereal.
3) 1/8 cup of chuda/cheuda (rice-flakes).
4) 1/8 cup of dahlia (soaked overnight).
5) Half a kela (banana) : diced.
6) 1/4 of a santara (orange), diced.
7) 10 badam (pea-nuts).
8) 10 khish-mish (raisins).
9) 3 cherries : finely diced.
10) 1/2 table date-palm jaggery.
11) A tinge of kesar (saffron).
12) Chawanprash - 1 teaspoon.
Additionally : Include 2 diced kaaju (cashew-nut), 2 diced pista-badam, one strawberry, 5 grapes, a couple of diced khajur (date-palm).
Relish this nutritious morning breakfast : have it more often than deep-fried breakfasts like dosa, puri-sabji, uttapam, halwa, upma, etc.