Monday, June 9, 2014

Trimurti : The three bachelors, and why I love them.

Love = = Admiration for me, as I mentioned in my other blog. These are the three bachelors I LOVE. Anyone who truly loves Bharatvarsh (India), can very easily make me fall in love with him.
                                             
Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva are the three powerful forces that control this universe, i.e. the processes of creation, preservation and destruction keep repeating themselves, and the Time marches on.

1) Swami Ramdev (My Brahma, with his Yog)

This man is dynamite. An absolute no-nonsense workaholic. 










2) Narendra Modi (My Vishnu, with his administration)


He surpasses the legendary Pathan adminitrator Sher Shah Suri (1540-1545, Delhi)  in his administrative abilities.






3) APJ Abdul Kalam (My Shiva, with his Trishul)

The Engineer-patriot.
What happens when an engineer falls in love.....with his country?
Can machines be romantic? Can rocket science lead to bliss?
















----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My love for them makes me want to be like them, even better than them. I want to be an ultimate blend of the three, just like Durga is the powerful blend of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.

No comments: